a wonderful day on the 27/28
let's have a review..
22/11/07
party time.. went to geok's house. the whole of G.A.M.E was there.
we did the 0624A video.. chatted too..
ordered Mac for lunch!
then, we headed to TP mall (i think) to buy blank cds to burn them..
I hope 24A likes our video XD
23/11/07
bro's b-day.. celebrated at swensons..
the bill was EXCEEDINGLY high. though we only ate 3 sets
there wasn't even any soup to begin with..
expensive bill was due to GST hike + SVC charge T__T
the horror..
25/11/07
went out with joan and rach.. wee. fun time together! & i got my daikon. the HUGE one. thanks joan! xD we had headed to somerset a.k.a cineleisure to catch a movie called 'enchanted'. it was a nice movie, pretty lame and funny at the same time. b4 the movie, we took purikura (in other words neoprint). they did lots of silly actions. I was in my usual DAO self *LOL*
then, we headed to chinatown.. went cloth searching..
ok.. the place was squeezy~ as the shops were only divided into small lanes..
I have obviously learnt my lesson since my last cosplay.. & that is to avoid paying high for a tailored costume, is to go hunting cloth first. I will ensure you, I will go there again, in more appropriate clothing...
26/11/07
busy rotting at home. know why, I was sick! @@
27/11/07
28/11/07
chalet day! as well as my b-day. Thanks for the wishes people.
chalet was FUN! the staying up part was.. games, games and more games..
thanks KS for letting me play yr PSP! haha. Guilty Gear rocks!
haha. Koon & Taufik arrived quite late..
played mahjong for the 1st time LOL
still don't know how to 'HU' (did i even get that right?)
GEOK! thanks for BBQ-ing everything ^^
I didn't get to eat like a pig! TAT
then, there was the calling JS noob thing.. LOL
the guys were really funny. & man, wei lian was a pro at this maths brain thing. @@
100 questions in 1 min (the qs were simple maths)
ok.. my speed was damn slow, & my brain age was like OMG! so old LOL
there wasn't any doubt, I was pretty tired after the whole thing.. slept the whole journey in the bus. reached home, directly plopped down on the bed and slept like a pig..
pics will be up later ^^ when i get them..
date: 21Jul, 9.33pm.
drinking: Ice lemon tea.
eating: nothing.
mood: content.
listening: Superfly - Alright.
reading: nothing.
random: life is an endless spiral.