<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7555240214045106974?origin\x3dhttp://sakura-addiction.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 21, 2008

I added my song playlist in my new blog layout.
unfortunately, it's invisible
(not literally though, hidden somewhere.. I dunno how)

edited the playlist,
deleted DIVE TO WORLD; SCREEN; FREESIA..
added TAIYOU NO NAMIDA & ALIBI


life's as usual, working at uncle's place.
MONDAY IS ALWAYS BUSY
have to call pepper lunch ;-;
issue DO; type invoice; key in STATEMENT OF ACCT
print & photocopy
@@

does anyone want to purchase mp3/mp4 players
please let me know? I can send you pictures of the mp3/mp4 player
btye size available in 1 & 2 gb.


SUNDAY [20/01/08]
went to buy cloth from textile shop in chinatown.
I have not found a tailor yet.
ANYONE knows of any tailor shops which tailors SUITS,
please recommend them to me..

touched up on muku's weapon in the evening,
a few more layers to go and I am done with the 2 spikes on the top ONLY
I seriously hate the leaves.. don't ask me what is that..
THE LEAVES IS GIVING US A BIG HEADACHE


I AM GOING BACK TO IJC THIS WED!!
IF YOU HAPPEN TO GO BACK ON THE SAME DAY, PLEASE INFORM ME via msn

Layout: Hearts.
Best viewed: Internet Explorer.
Resolution: 1024X768.
Credits: 1 2 3 4

lurking