<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7555240214045106974?origin\x3dhttp://sakura-addiction.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 28, 2008

太陽のナミダ (taiyou no namida)
literally translates to "the tears of the sun"

the song is so nice, it's playing repeatedly on my wmp..
It's the theme song for kurosagi movie..
a drama/movie which yamapi acted in..

26/01/08

SOY was fun.. though tired at the same time
'cos I had to wake up early to pray at the temple
b4 meeting beffy at her house bus stop to head down to NP
when we reached, there were lots of cosplayers..

KHR rocks. seriously ^^
met up with my KHR team-mates..


27/01/08

met up with joan and went shopping for weapon stuffs
the pole is classic =X
*can't believe what we are gonna use*
it's a secret ^^

I want to complete the weapon soon. but kinda impossible..
LOL
I love doing the spikes!

oh, & i ate dinner at her place.. we also watched NEWS concert!
omg. koyashige parody of daite senorita is a WIN xD
and tegoshi's BELIEVE! LOL
massu's ALEGRIA~~ (i have no idea how to spell that)
but massu is made of steel! (it's hidden under his BIG HUGE SMILE)
he went up this rope thing, using both hands and swung sideways.. after that, he released one of his hands and swung. I was seriously impressed! + his singing is good too.
oh b4 i forget, SHIGE's "KUCHIZUKE WO".. LOL
I ZA NA I ZU KI!

PLEASE BUY MP3/MP4 players from me! (subjected to availability)
MSN ME for the details!

Layout: Hearts.
Best viewed: Internet Explorer.
Resolution: 1024X768.
Credits: 1 2 3 4

lurking