<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7555240214045106974?origin\x3dhttp://sakura-addiction.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I tried out contacts finally.
1st time - took around 20 mins, to put in & take out.
fast eh?
hehe

everything seemed BIGGER when wearing contacts..
so used to glasses


& i collected my suit already!!!
my mum said the workmanship was really good.
so it was worth my 160 bucks.

my chiku wig arrived too..
happy happy~~

muku weapon has a really huge problem now.
the stupid SPRAY PAINT @_@
the plastic sheet CRACKED FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
now I have to redo.
WTH~
Joan's & my effort? GONE
the "LEAVES" TOTALLY SUCKED, had to redo them twice.
1st: wrong shape ; 2nd: wrong type of material
MY BROTHER'S METHOD WORKS!
it looks like a LOTUS FLOWER when seen from the side
that's really mukuro-like.


next, CHIKUSA's YOYO!
I am making it out of a material that I am not supposed to make it out of..
LOL
hope it turns out alright & in time for JULY COSFEST.
T__T

*sorry for the huge rant, I'm just not very experienced with making weapons (props)
@_@

Layout: Hearts.
Best viewed: Internet Explorer.
Resolution: 1024X768.
Credits: 1 2 3 4

lurking