why?
I was invited by my friend, joan, for a stay at a hotel;
that was the cool thing.
I haven't been staying at hotels for a very very long time
never been overseas much; & I can't afford staying at hotels randomly. LOL
So, joan came over to my house after her lit seminar.
of course, I had already packed my stuff, so we left the house after she changed, yada yada.
the setting in the hotel was pleasant.
& I am grateful that the hotel doesn't smell LOL
btw,
IMAGINE, sleeping on the big king sized bed, only to be waken by the stupid alarm at 5am (What's more, indian music, it was kinda funny hearing it)I'm guessing the previous "stayee" was indian or someone who likes indian music?
I didn't have a good night's rest though;
o1 the pillow TOO SOFT
o2 the alarm at 5 am
my neck seriously hurt after that.
but it was still fun.
I had my share of PLAYING THE PS2
guilty gear XX core
the exchange between KY & SOL.. XDD
also, tenchu & shinobido
shinobido is seriously a scary game.
it's not scary like those ghost games.
it's all about stealth killing & using your brain to stay low, hiding like a ninja, pretty much similar to tenchu, ONLY HARDER @_@
I WANT TO PLAY NINJA GAIDEN 2
which is only available in X BOX 360
(I heard that another guilty gear game will be out on XBOX 360)
which is so UNFAIR..
I ONLY HAVE A XBOX @_@
someone buy me a DS lite....
date: 21Jul, 9.33pm.
drinking: Ice lemon tea.
eating: nothing.
mood: content.
listening: Superfly - Alright.
reading: nothing.
random: life is an endless spiral.