We decided to head to Junction 8 for lunch!
supposedly wanted to have Manhattan Fish Market? (ps, can't remember name @_@), but it was damn packed. We went for Thai Express instead.
I ate prawn omelette w/ rice. Wasn't as good, quite normal for a thai dish, but the chilli homg. is fiery :P Sour plum drink was ordered to accompany the dish. I preferred the one at Old Airport Road though. It tasted sweeter and has the sour flavour added to it.
Everyone took photos of thier food so I could post on my blog.. so pardon the spam :X
-end of pic spam-
After lunch, we went for fish therapy.. Ok it was my first time. We had to wash our legs before we could put them in the nice nice pond of water full of fishes which will eat your dead skin.
It was so ticklish at first that I kept screaming after putting it in for a few seconds. They were like nibbling dead skin of your feet. D8 It was like itchy itchy. Then after that it felt like vibrations! Then, I didn't scream anymore 8D
The skin felt so smooth after that! Was really worth the 10 bucks :)
Thanks Candy for intro-ing such a nice spa-like treatment LOL
We went next door for prawn fishing next. As usual, I suck with prawn catching and only caught 4 prawns ORZ The only bad thing was that it rained while we were there. And there was only shelter at the sides. D: Luckily, when we finished eating our catch, the rain stopped! hurhur.
What's worse was that today I had to challenge my physical ability! The stupid 138 was packed ONLY in the FRONT, while the back had like lots of space? The bus just whizzed past me.. and I know that waiting for 138 will be like damn frigging long, I decided to WALK all the WAY HOME. About 5 bus stops. @_@ Was almost dead when I reached home.
I really want another fish therapy session. 8D
Woot.
Yesterday............. all my troubles seem so far away.. (I got no trouble la, felt like singing LOL)
Yea.. so YTD,
I went to AMK HUB! at night. After finishing my proposal! Met up with Ah Val :D
for what? JUBEAT of course. :X Got pros there la.. So pai seh.. but got some tips from them :D But the thing is.. my jubeat skill became WORSE D:
Sian.
I also played taiko! the crazy fast fast song. Hand v suan! 8D But very shiok.. den val aiya.. no need to say luh... so pro D:
Wanted to try out KOF, but better not.. wait for Kyon to teach! LOL
NOW, I need to start on my cosplay props tomorrow, before the study week... If not, there's no freaking time ORZ
date: 21Jul, 9.33pm.
drinking: Ice lemon tea.
eating: nothing.
mood: content.
listening: Superfly - Alright.
reading: nothing.
random: life is an endless spiral.