i'm lazy yea. OTL||| the other reason would be Cosfest.. But that's just an excuse since it's over for like a week now. X:
so here i am, in front of my laptop, typing my entry in this tiny little box which would be translated onto my blog later.
^ sorry for such a boring intro.
COSFEST
It was indeed a very happy event. I missed all the great and awesome cosplayers there. TAT
The epic armstrong and krauser-san. You guys made the event really happy 8D
and also Congrats to Skye and Sansele(Jill) for winning WCS! Do Singapore proud at WCS k? XD
The competition was quite intense this year with many great and awesome cosplayers on stage..
I couldn't cosplay on day 1 'cos my wig was still stuck at the china customs at that time. My wig recently arrived and I really liked the color. Thank you so much dd tenka! The trouble will soon follow when I go about cutting and trimming the wig to nosaru's style @_@
/Ivy went as Uni, Jasmine as Irie Shouichi, Reifes as Tazaru aniki! \0\ Danny was there as Varia arc's Yamamoto as his persona 4/ Tsubasa couldn't be done on time ;-; I was there as SK (Sai Kang) Warrior.. Not exactly.. maybe more of a photographer X:
/hoho. Meiyi was there as KURAPIKA, Val as Sigma from Sigma Harmonics, Roy & Mel as Takishima Kei & Yahiro from S.A. Beffy was there as SWEDEN. haha.. omg.. so manry 8D
Day 2
/We went there as the crazy TYL! KHR team LOL. Ivy as GOKU (SISTEMA C.A.I ver), Meiyi as Adult! Colonnelo, Danny as TYL! Ryohei, Myself and roy as GHEY! TYL! Mukurins, Val as my purple ghey shirt TYL! Hibari, Mel as roy's White suit TYL! Hibari, Kiwi as TYL! squalooo ~Voiiiiiiii!, Beckie joined us as Chrome (Red x Black ver)
hoho. We had fun camwhoring at the end of the event.. hahaha.
I don't know why but.. Blogger is banning me from uploading pictures. The stupid toolbar is missing.
edit// cos the toolbar returned.
Toy con is coming soon and I will be debuting Nosaru. Hopefully all goes well.. Since I'm left with sewing and the weapon which I feel can be done in a week :D
date: 21Jul, 9.33pm.
drinking: Ice lemon tea.
eating: nothing.
mood: content.
listening: Superfly - Alright.
reading: nothing.
random: life is an endless spiral.